Cold Shock.

Post  Cold Shock on Tue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm

General Information
Name: Matt Ervin [Cold Shock]
Side: Duskbreakers
Home: Slums
Looks:

Personal Information
Personality:Shock's personality is almost the complete opposite of his brother's personality. Even though they are twin brothers, Shock is calm, cool, and collected. Shock is shown to have a fondness for reading books. He is quiet and prefers swords over guns, since he considers firearms unworthy of a "true warrior". His quietness is not due to a lack of self confidence however; it is because he never shows fear over anything.

Unlike his brother, Shock is willing to embrace his mutant heritage, and seeks to emulate his father's power and cold persona. While his brother seeks to further himself from the mutants, Shock wants more of these powers, regardless of the consequences to those around him. Despite his normal personality of cold dismissal, he does cherish one thing: his own half of his Fathers Amulet.

Dislikes:Humans
Fears: Nothing
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status:Not looking
Powers:Electrokinesis and later Pyrokinesis.

Weapon Information [if any]:

History and RP Sample

History:
Matt like some were born with mutant abilities. These abilities came from his father who had electro and pyrokinesis. Matt was born with the electrokinesis and his brother the telekinetic which came from their mother. Though both of them had the inherit ability of the other parent. As the two grew up it became obvious how they differed from each other. Matt's brother was kind yet predictable while Matt him self was rather cold and unpredictable. Matt mainly stayed in the slums when he was in his early teens and even helped the duskbreakers with a few crimes. Years passed and he was a high ranking member in their gang feared by many attacked by few. His brother had joined with the heroes and left their mother to fend for her self. As such any money he took 20% went to his mother and due to his high rank his normal income was around 10,000 per crime. Now at ninteen he is the right hand man to the gangs boss and a very powerful man. His goal you may ask. To hunt down and end his brother's life.

[please note I am going to release this arc as I rp so I would like for you to not look]
Spoiler:
While not only having a brother Matt also had a younger sister. Whom of which he cared deeply for along with his mother whom was sick. That is where a huge chunk of his money went to keeping his sister in the good part of town. How ever even more money went to his mothers hospital bills to keep her alive.
RP Sample:
It had been weeks since dabura had made keitaro relive his past. Keitaro felt a dark power running through him at all times now. Suddenly the little blue demon that told keitaro dabura wanted to meet him ran up. "Keitaro-sama your under the wrong demon king follow me and i'l-GAH!" the little demon said as it was now held in keitaro right hand. "Hmm a false demon king?, Well then i guess i have to report this to dabura. Where is this false king at?" keitaro asked "In southern hell!" the little demon yelled as keitaro snaped the little demons neck. Keitaro enterd dabura's castle dabura had two human female's sitting around his throne "Keitaro what is it?" the demon king asked.

"My lord it seems that there is a false king in the southren part of hell...What are my orders?" keitaro asked the demon king. Keitaro looked into the demon kings eyes and fire's of rage were in them. Keitaro in the first time in his life was afraid. "Keitaro i am going with you to face this false king. I am giving you full controle over my army." the king said as he got up from his throne and told them women to keitaro into battle armor.
Keitaro looked upon the armor he was placed into it was brown with spikes all over it then the women started to talk "This armor well protect you from any and every fire of hell out there. It'll also help stop you from being possesd." the girls finished with a smile.

Keitaro walked out of the castle along side dabura and his army. Keitaro heard the chanting grow louder as soon as they were spoted it stoped. Every last demon rushed them dabura killed them all in one swift move. Keitaro turned to the army "Men.....ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!" he yelled as the army and keitaro him self rushed to the false demon king. They rushed the false king only to be knocked back by him. Keitaro had a good look at the false king.

He was large about two feet taller then dabura he wore a dark armor with helm that cover his face. Keitaro got up holding his arm "I DID NOT WALK TWO HUNDRED MILES JUST TO GET DEFEATED!" keitaro yelled as he rushed the false king holding one of the demons blade. It was an odd blade it was black with red ruby's incrusting the hilt. The false king not thinking right went to hit keitaro again only to be held back by dabura. Keitaro jumped into the air and with one swift move cut the false kings head off. Keitaro stood there coverd in blood and smirked "Some king he was." keitaro said as he gave the head to dabura and left the area.

Stats:
Strength: 3
Intelligence:3
Speed: 3
Fighting Ability: 3
Power Control: 3
Durability: 0

Last edited by Cold Shock on Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cold Shock
Admin

View user profile http://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down