Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first Meeting.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The first Meeting. Empty The first Meeting.

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 pm

It was a calm day in the town square of Duskbreak city. The banks and stores were open and people were walking about doing their daily duty. Untill a loud reving was heard and people looked to it to see the Duskbreaker gang's co in command Cold shock followed by sevral low ranking members all riding on some form of transportation. How ever Cold Shock unlike the others was riding on the walls of buildings. Before driving off one doing a 360 turns and driving through the doors of a bank followed by the low ranking members. "Alright you all know the drill by this point on the ground or i'll fry you." he said as black lightning with a red glow sparked from his arms. As each member collected money from the bags one brave cop had the balls to shoot at Shock. Who turned 180 degrees and held up a sheild of electricty blocking the bullets.

"Big mistake buddy." he said shooting a blast of electricty at the man killing him. "Load the money on your bikes. We're leaving." he said throwing the money onto his hovercycle.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The first Meeting. Empty Re: The first Meeting.

Post  MrBright Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Jaden was getting something to eat in the town square when he saw a guy block a cops bullet with some sort of electric field. Jaden who was still in costume from an earlier fight walked up to him. " And who do you think you are" asked jaden
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 pm

"One of the few who contols this city." he said looking at the man who had the gall to talk to him like he was his superior. Soon the others got behind their current leader each powering up either their fire or ice power like they were going to attack. Untill Shock raised his hand causing them to back down. "Get the money back to base I can handle him." he said as the black lightning returned only moving all over his body. The others nodded one taking the bag of money that was gonna go with shock and fled the scene.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Tue May 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oh, so you wanna play like that, huh?" asked Jaden letting his arm be covered with photons. "So... bring it duskbreaker" and he threw his photon energy on his arm at the gang member.
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Moving at Mach 1 speed the man dodged the attack seemingly to move to a neon sign. Draining it of it's power he smirked. Shooting his arm's forwards a shockwave happend and knocked trees,humans and cars out of the way and more importantly if hit the young hero it would send him flying through a building or four.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Jaden jumped up out of the shock waves vacinity of the shock wave
"HaHa... you almost got me" he said laughing and threw another photon punch at him
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Moving out of the way of the attack Shock was behind the young man. Electricty was over his fist as he went to nail the young man in the back full force.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 pm

"OH JEEZ" he yelled as he braced himself for the punch, "aaaaahhhhhhhhhggggggg" he yelled as he hit the ground, shocked and twitching
"ok time for plan b" he said struggling to stand as he used his photonic armor to sheild himself and started charging his photon cannon
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Korbin was walking to the bank to deposit his check when some noisese were coming from the building. A bolt of lighting shot out the building. He knew that this was no ordinary bank heist, but an attack by the dustbreakers. Korbin ran into a dark alley to change into chill. He reached into his backpack pulling his costume. Within ten minutes he was fully clothed into his alterego Chill.

Chill ran into the building seeing that one dustbreaker was about to fry a young hero. He shot a stream of icy frost from his hands toward the villian.
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Wed May 04, 2011 5:20 pm

"What the..." said Jaden "Hey, ice guy, thanks" said jaden smiling
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Holding up a polarity sheild blocking the attack he frowned. "I don't have time to deal with this. I have my money and bills to pay." he said before he was suddenly flying down the street on his hover cycle.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Wed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Chill helped Mr. Bright up from the ground as the criminal got away. It would be impossible for chill th catch up with him at this point. Besides what mattered now was the safety of this hero and the cillivans around them.

"No problem. The name is Chill by the way. Who was that guy?"
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Wed May 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"Dunno, all i know is hea a duskbreaker" replied jaden
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Chill could feel the heat coming from Jayden's body. Apparently this duskbreaker has the power of conduct energy. A very powerful....power to come by.

"A duckbreaker...well we have to find out who he is. It takes a lot of guts for them to come here. I could use your help if you would follow me I can probably track that guy. What did you say what was your name was?" Chill told Jayden

Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Thu May 05, 2011 6:27 pm

While the two heroes were talking it turns out there were two more low levels walking about. They left their money bags and went back to get them. One turned around only for his arm to be ripped off then his head to follow. His freind attempted to run on for him to suddenly be hanging upside down five feet in the air. Looking at the man he was holding you could all most feel the smirk behind the mask. "Thats a nice head you got on your shoulders...Let me borrow it." he said before tearing the man's head off. Looking at the other two men he walked over to them. "The leaders of this robbery eh?...Your next on the list then." he said swinging his large machete at Chill's head.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Chill had a shocking look on his face like WTF!!! when this angry look savage came toward him. Chill quickly ran at 180 miles per hour to avoid the blow leaving a gust of frost behind. He ran at least five feet from the savage hoping to gain some distance so that if he ran at him again Chill would have some time to attack.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You almost cut my head off?
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Thu May 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Growling Savage yelled running at the man with the machete in hand and attempted to slice the man's arm off. "JUST DIE AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE BOTH OF US!" he screamed at the man.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Jaden made a photon sword and stopped the hit with it
"Buddy, what are you doing, he said in a bored tone, were here trying to prevent a robbery and you run at us with a machete"
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 09, 2011 10:19 pm

"YOU LIE!" he yelled taking the blade off the other mans blade and swinging at his head attempting to remove it from his shoulders.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Tue May 10, 2011 12:41 am

"and what do you care, duskbreaker?" said Jaden as he brought his sword up to block the blow
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 am

The rage built to it's peak with the block but when called a duskbreaker he snapped "I AM NOT A DUSKBREAKER YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH!" he yelled attempting to back hand the man into a wall.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Tue May 10, 2011 4:21 pm

"ehhh... Im not either" he said dodging the backhand and rolling away from the man
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobdogred Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Iken stat on top a one story building watching th fight below. It seemed that they started fighting for almost no reason whatsoever and all seemed like decent guys. Well Savage seemed to have a temper, but he wasn't a Dustbreaker so how evil could he be? A breeze blew past Iken causing his flame powers to flare up momentarily, these small out bursts happened occasionally despite his master of his two elements. Iken really missed his family and wanted the quarantine to end as fast as possible.

"Sigh are you guys going to stop your fighting? I really think we should join our talents and get the hell out of this fucking shit hole." Iken said over the mens fighting.
Cobdogred
Cobdogred

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Thu May 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Savage calmed down and replaced the machete once he heared the man say he wasen't a duskbreaker. "I apologize for my assult on you. I have a great problem with the duskbreakers." he said before bowing.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm

"Its cool, i was in the wrong place at the wrong time" said jaden cherrfully, "huh" said Jaden turning around to look at iken "who are you" he asked skepticly, there was just a robbery, creeps liked to take advantage of people who were scared
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum