Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye.

2 posters

Go down

There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye. Empty There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye.

Post  Unholy Fri May 06, 2011 2:54 am

A man in a brown,black stripped tuxedo wondered down the slums. Nightfall was upon Mr Hate Quickly. As he Slipped in the Dark alleys. Resting his Two Handed Mace on his shoulder Mr Hate thought to himself. ("I Wonder what kinda mischief I'll get myself into this hate filled night.") There was somthing about Mr Hate that made the citizens of the slums avoid him. Maybe it was because of his maddening Aura, Or his Expensive suit. But it most likely had to be the fact Mr Hate carried around a Big mace with him everywhere he went. Mr Hate Smiled as he saw three thugs trying to mug a poor old man.

Hideing in the Darkness Mr Hate Laughed "HEHehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehe!" Stareing at the Old Man. After the elderly man eyes met Mine. I Tossed a Crimson ball of pulsing hate at the Oldman.
The Oldman went into a berserk rage. HIs Muscles bulged as he was filled with new life. Screams from the Thugs were heard as the old mans fist shattered one of there comrades rib cage. The remaining two stabbed the old man. Blood drizzled down but didnt not stop the oldman from beating the livving hell out of the two thugs. All three lay crying on the ground. Then slowly pulling themselves up ran as quickly as they could. The Old man laughed as the men ran away. Then slowly returning to normal. The Oldman started to bleed to death. Mr Hates rage had given him power and made him feel invincible but unfortunately the oldman was not immune to stab wounds.

Mr Hate Slowly walked up to the dieing man. "You're welcome for the chance to finally put those fiends in there place. I Hope feeling young again made the end of your life more enjoyable.... Eh oh well let me end your pain Old One."
The old man tryed to yell but Mr Hates Big Mace Crushed the mans skull instantly ending his life.

Mr Hate Gave the Corpse an insane smile. "Well its not every day i get to see an old man beat up a few young hooligans. I think this is a good start to my night of Chaos... HEhehehehehehehahahahahah!"

Unholy

Back to top Go down

There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye. Empty Re: There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye.

Post  MrBright Sat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

John sat in a dark room with a locked metal door, talking to himself about death and killing people
"then i can hit people and step on people and" then the door opened. A man walked in. he was new to the gang and was given the duty to get john for his outside time, whatever that ment.
"Time for your outside time", mister man crusher the man said
"YAAAAY" yelled john, pushing the man into a wall on his way out.
the man collapsed, dead
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye. Empty Re: There is More to Hate than Meats the Eye.

Post  Unholy Sat May 07, 2011 1:28 am

The Night was still young. Mr Hate still had much to do...

A young girl around 18 years old stood at the corner of Sin Avenue. Dolled up in an excessive amount of make up. Wearing skimpy clothing. She had a lustful aura about herself. Ashley was a Harlot worked that particular corner every night around 8-12pm. Sure she would have ruff nights that ended with bruises or black eyes. But with enough eye shadow and toner she could easily cover them up. Unfortunately it had the effect of making her look more like a hooker. Which was fine sense she is is one.

On this particular night a well know authority figure from The Upper Town. Walked into the scene. Derrick Brigest one of the most respect policemen on the force. It seemed like he was here to arrest Ashley but sadly that was a far cry from the truth. Derrick has been Ashley best paying costumer for a few months now. Even though she turned 18 a week ago. Ashley loved having Derrick stop by to pay her a visit because Derrick always treated her nicely. As well as paying her a large sum of money.

Now the thought of Blackmailing Derrick Brigest had once passed through Ashley's thoughts. But she couldn't bare the thought of it. Derrick... Sure he wasnt the best looking chap. But he was NIce...Loyal and even generous. Plus black mail was way too risky it could always backfire on her. Plus who would take her word over one of the best police officers the citys ever know?

Everything went as usual except the fact that Mr Hate has know about these wild nights for some time now. Deciding to save the matter for a later time Mr had has finally decided to make his move.
Right as Ashley stepped into Derricks police car pretending to be taken in. Mr Hate stepped in front of the Vehicle and used his mace to smash the hood while damaging the engine. Angry and surprised Derrick panicked and tried to start his car to speed away. Its way too risky to be caught with Ashley he thought. But the Engine wouldn't start.

Getting out of the Car Derrick pulled his Pistol on Mr Hate. "You there stop your Under arrest!" Soon realizing Mr Hate wasn't going to leave him along Derrick fired 10 shots at Mr Hate emptying his clip.

Combining his Mach 1 speed with his gymnast like agility. Dodged all but 1 of Derricks Bullets. The Bullet hit Mr Hates Left arm. Not hitting any vital arm components Just making Mr Hate arm sting with incredible pain. Using his Combat skills Mr Hate nimbly punched with with right arm while he kicked with his legs to hit all Derricks weak points in his body.

A Very annoyed Mr Hate made sure not to kill Derrick only to know him out. His arm still stinging Mr hate then Kicked Derrick in the face. Mr Hate then lifted Derrick over his head and onto his left shoulder. "Ahhh Dammit you bastard actually shot me.... Hey you girl is you dont wanna die come over here!"

Ashley screamed as she made a break for it. How ever if she payed attention she would have realized it was useless. Mr Hate easily appeared in front of her with his super human speed. With 1 punch He Knocked Ashley Out. 'Dont worry I Have Big plans for you two... So Maybe well all have a goodnight! HEhehehehehahahahahaha!"

Mr Hate put Ashley on his Right Shoulder as he headed back to his apartment to commence with his plans.

(Lol sorry for cheesy street names =(....)

Last edited by Unholy on Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Unholy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled John crashing through streets and yelling maniacly, killing anyone in his path.
He stopped and looked at the street corner in front of him was one of well known duskbreakers, mr hate. John kept going straight, hoping that mister hate would want to help him on his murder spree
"Hello, heheh" said john to mr hate
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Sat May 07, 2011 2:07 am

As the blood trickled down from Mr Hates Left arm. He Easily carried the weight of the fat policeman and the Harlot on his shoulder. Upon hearing someone mention his name made his stomach turn with an uneasiness. Mr Pain turned around to see saw a giant of a man wearing a bloody prison uniform with a cool red mask. Seeing this crazed man slaughter anyone who dare cross his path had peaked Mr Hates Interest.

Now not knowing who the man really was for Mr Hate was not a social Villan. Keeping mostly to him self. Or Mr Hate would have realized the the Man Crusher himself was before him. How ever with Mr Hates Above average intelligence had put it together that the giant murder had to be a DuskBreaker.

"Hello fellow Duskbreaker. I Hope you dont mind if I Skip the pleasantries. But Random killing doesnt get me off like it used to =(. However to add to the choas I'll give you a little preseant.... Hehehehehe!"

Starring into Johns eyes as he Approached Mr Hate had Made eye contact. Then throwing a Crimson ball of pulsing hate at John attempting power up John giving him a berserkers rage. Able to fight through pain and gaining a slight strength increase.

"There this should help you in your killing spree good luck and dont bother me again!"
Mr Hate turned away and speed towards his apartment at mach 1. " I Cant afford to be around somone that powerful whose gone berserk. Hehehee I bet hell destroy the city with that extra boost i gave him."

(OOC So you can go berserk unless you dodge the crimson ball.)

Unholy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

The ball hit john in the face, and his eyes suddenty went red "AHAHAGH" he yelled as he ran down the road killing everything in sight
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 am

Upon returning to His apartment. Mr Hate threw Derrick and Ashley in his bedroom. The Proceeding to tie Ashley and Derrick from chair to chair. Relaxing on his couch Mr Hate watched them both intensely. Eventually Ashley's constant sobbing woke Derrick up. Mr Hate smiled at Derrick as he angry looked at him. "Thats right let me see your Hate Derrick Brigest. Because your going to hate me for a long time to come Heheheheheheh!"

Ashley continued to cry while Derrick yelled in frustration. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!"
Mr Hate SHouted in excitment. "Chaos! Of Course! Now for the Second Phase my little prisoners. Derrick Im goign to watch you kill Ashley Heheheheh!"

Dericks mouth dropped. "I Would never do that you must be crazy to think id harm her!"
Ashley started to panic after she heard Mr Hates Plan she started squealing. "Please Mr dont kill me please! I Didnt do anything wrong i just wanna go home noo! Please dont do it!" Tears started to stream down her face as she pleaded and begged Mr Hate.

Still staring into Derricks eyes Mr Hate threw a Crimson ball of hate At him. Derricks muscles grew and his eyes glazed over in white rage. Breaking the ropes around his chair. Walking outside the door Mr Hate Whispered. "Shes the one.. She is going to ruin your life after i expose you. Dont you want to get revenge dont you want to make her pay for ruining your life! Goodbye ill be back in a bit Hehehehehhe!" Shutting the Door leaving the Berserking Policeman and the Harlot alone. Mr Hate Quickly bolted and chianed the door with a series of locks.

Going into his kitchen for a snack Mr hate had a Broad smile. "Now time just needs to take its course and phase three will be as easy as pie. At that excat moment Mr Hate Bit into a Peice of Pumpkin pie. "HMMMMMMMMMM! Damn that delicious!"

In the Locked Room Derrick could not control his blind rage her need to realise all that Hate onto somone...... A Scream could be heard from Ashley as Derrick crushed Her bones as he had his way with her. Pulling her hair out and smaking her around. Unware of the VIdeo camera in the corner.

After that Derrick Kicked the door off its hinges and went after Mr Hate.
Mr Hate then Went into a berserker rage himself Having the advantage of better Hate control Mr Hate Pulmelled Derricks Face. However Derrick made a clean upper cut on Mr Hate. Dislocating his Jaw.
Mr Hate then Knocked out Derrick with a punch in the face breaking his nose.

The Chaining Derrick down he waited for the Berserker rage to subside. "Well I didnt know you had it in you. Breaking my Jaw Killing your Friend Ashley. Man you Sure have a lote of Hate Stored up inside you I like that! I Have what you did to ashley all on camera how you violated her and killed her. SO now you will do everything I say when I say it! Or this will be leaked out to your departement!
Your my man on the inside. DO what i say and you will continue to lead a free life. But Disobey me and suffer a life sentence for Manslaughter!"

Tears streamed down Derricks Face all he could do way nod. Mr Hate have Derrick his cell number and instructed him to inform him of major events and to destroy any evidence Mr Hate desired.

Watching Derrick walk away Made Mr Hate Feel wonderful inside. Except for the broken Jaw. "I Better get this Shit treated... But at least Everything is comming along hehehehehehehe! I'll show this city true chaos and then they will Know the power of Hatered!"

Mr Hate Walked to the closet clinic to get his jaw treated.
(OOC Mr Hate Leaves this thread)

Unholy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down