Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Visit [open]

2 posters

Go down

Unexpected Visit [open] Empty Unexpected Visit [open]

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 pm

[center]Deep within the heart of Dustbreak City's Upper City, there rose a tower. A tower made entirely of glass and steel. Atop that tower rose a small circular shape with the letter "R" formed in the center. Just behind that symbolic logo, one could see a darkened shape sitting upon the hill over looking the city below it. The darkened shape would seem less dark, should one gather the courage needed to venture beyond the gates surrounding the shape. Three stories tall, the mansion was built in the early nineteen hundreds. Rumors surrounded the mansion, but only one man knew what really lay behind it's locked doors.

Wearing a tuxedo emblazoned with the symbolic logo of the circled R, a blonde haired young man hastily entered the dining hall. His blue eyes swept the corridor before he carried himself across the room, around the large twelve person dining table, to the grandfather clock. Chuckling to himself, he extended his right index finger and swirled the minute hand of the grandfather clock to the number nine and the hour hand of the grandfather clock to the number three. With a vibrating gong, the young man heard and felt unseen gears turning as a doorway appeared to the right of the clock. A doorway that revealed a flight of stairs the descended into the darkness.

Following the stairs, the young man found himself in an underground laboratory. As he entered the room, bright neon lights flashed on. Computer screens flashed up, and details of the surrounding city appeared before him. Using his hands, he seemingly reached out and touched the displays of the computers, casually throwing them to the side, except for one piece. This piece was labeled "Hydro".

"Welcome back, Mr. Ruler. I have been tracking Justin Rigo, as you requested. He hasn't been attending any of his regular meetings with his company. Should we alert authorities?" a computerized female voice asked.

"No, D.E.C.A, I don't think that will be nessecary. Have you learned anything about Hydro? Whoever that guy is, he really holds a grudge against us" Mr. Ruler said, sitting down at a small desk in a corner.

A display appeared above his desk, showing a newspaper clipping. It read: "Dustbreak City Welcomes New Hero: Zeo". Alex skimmed the clipping seeing the usual garbage asking who Zeo was, where he came from, blah blah blah. Then he found it. Someone was stepping forward to give information about the being Zeo was fighting, who called himself "Hydro".

"D.E.C.A, locate this Dr. Richard Pinewood. I think it's time he and Zeo had a talk," Alex said, lowering his voice to a whisper towards the end.

"Yessir, Alex" D.E.C.A. said

Hours later.....

Alex waited for his GPS to upload the address. In the meantime, he had already changed out of his tuxedo into a more form fitting attire. He wore baggy denim shorts and a skin tight limegreen tee. He wore special made shoes that allowed fire to be shot out of the bottom of them, so he could fly. He was ready to meet with Dr. Richard Pinewood. When suddenly an alarm rang out in the lab.

"Mr. Ruler, a crime is in progress. There appears to be Meta-Humans onsite," D.E.C.A. reported, "First Street Towers"

Alex crossed his arms, as limegreen flames appeared in his palms. He pulled his arms downward, forming an X with the flames before his body.

"GOING ZEO!" Alex shouted, as his blonde hair changed to limegreen flames, his blue eyes were replaced with limegreen pupils, and his body muscles bulged more. "D.E.C.A, Alert The Authorities that I'm enroute. Display the Zeo-Flare!" Alex said, his voice now darker and deeper.

With that, Alex/Zeo kicked off the ground, as limegreen flames erupted from the soles of his shoes and from his palms to propel him forward. He lite up the night sky alone, until D.E.C.A. had activated the Zeo-Flare, which sent a bright green flare into the air above where the crime was taking place. Alex descended upon the crime to see.....

TBC by anyone evil.

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Visit [open] Empty Re: Unexpected Visit [open]

Post  Aidan Tue May 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Cody Collins was in his aliases costume. When he was in this costume he is known as ' Nitro '. His costume was primarily silver with black trimming. He also has a Bomb design in the middle of his torso that was primarily black with silver trimming, like his costume. He was on a building overlooking a crime scene. The crime was a large bank getting robbed. Cody jumped off the building and started sliding down the building. He saw a pole sticking out of the side and grabbed onto it. He started spinning and carefully landed on the ground in a bat-man-like pose.

Nitro was still noticed as a mutant/super hero. He hadn't really done anything as a super hero since he recently discovered his powers. Although he recently discovered his powers he had pretty good control over them. Nitro hid in the shadows watching over the crime scene because unlike lightning... criminals strike twice.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Tue May 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Descending upon the crimescene, Alex saw the flashes of silver as something moved in the shadows. As Zeo, he could see in the shadows when his eyes lit up with the limegreen flames. Landing cautiously on the outside of the bank, Alex/Zeo knew he was in the danger zone. The area screamed at him with the presences of Meta-Humans, just as D.E.C.A. had said.

"A Cement Drill?" Alex asked, approaching the device. "The Dustbreakers weren't lying when they said they would acquire money and power. This is getting serious." Alex said, walking away from the device.

Again, he slivers of silver moving to his right, hidden amidst the shadows. Turning towards the darkness, Alex raised his right palm, tilting his head to the right, he channeled his limegreen flames into the palm.

"Show yourself or eat Flare Blasts" Alex/Zeo said, in a threatening voice.

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Tue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Cody heard a threat to eat ' flare blast ' as the mutant had stated. Cody/Nitro assumed he was a mutant anyway if he had the power to summon fire. Nitro let out a laugh and stepped out of the darkness and into the light. ' Whats your problem man? I was just chilling! I assume you cant chill, your probably just a hot head! ', Nitro said. Nitro jumped up into the air and stood on the pole he flipped off earlier.

' So Flame boy you want a fight! I'll give you one! ' Nitro saw a trashcan beside the challenger and made it explode internally. Then he made the bottom of a street light explode so that if he didn't dodge it would fall on the Flame Boy. ' I really love my powers! ' Nitro said with a laugh. Nitro jumped down and sped toward the foe and threw a kick at him. Then he sped back up to the pole! ' Am I too much to handle? ' Nitro asked

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Zeo just stood there, when at the last second, his body was surrounded by a shield of flames.

"Listen, Wonderboy, I'm not in the mood to be playing games. I have the ultimate defense with my Sea of Flames. How bout you come down from your hiding spot, and speak with me. Perhaps, you can even turn your buddies in the Dustbreakers in. Crime doesn't pay, except for Ass Whoopings." Alex said, as the lamp post fell upon him, disentgrating as it touched his flames. The exploding trashcan didn't have any effect either. When the flames died down, Zeo stood with his arms crossed, his head tilted at the new guy.

"I'm Zeo The Flame of Justice! Surrender now!" Alex said.

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Nitro chuckled, ' Sea of Flames that is so ironic and cheesy! I'll come down to talk but don't try anything! ' Nitro leaped down to where the guy was. ' Who are the Dustbreakers? I don't know what you are talking about man. Just because I creepily hid in the shadows and automatically attacked doesn't mean I'm a criminal! That sounded a lot worse outloud. ' Nitro decided to shut up.

' So he calls himself Zeo the Flame of Justice? Wow, but I haven't even thought of my introduction yet. Nitro the Trigger to Justice! Yeah that sounds awesome! ' Nitro took a pose where he looked like he was gonna try to power up and said, ' I'm Nitro the Trigger to Justice! '

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

Who is this guy trying to kid? He's a metahuman and doesn't know who the Dustbreakers are? Alex asked himself.

As the guy, Nitro, landed in front of him, Alex could see no sign of Dustbreaker gang activity across the youth's face. This just made Alex wonder just how long this guy's powers had been active.

"Okay, Wonderboy. I'll debrief you on the situation your oblivious too. The Dustbreakers are Mutants, or Metahumans as I call them. They took over Mount Havoc, isolated it from the outside world. Renaming the city after their gang, they run rampant trying to prepare their ultimate plan in order to take over the world. It's up to those Meta-Humans like me, who hold a high moral value despite being outcast by normal humans, to defend the innocent. That's why I assumed you were a Breaker. You hid in the shadows, and you attacked without hesitation. Traits of a Dustbreaker." Alex said. "If you aren't a Breaker, what are you doing at the scene of the crime?"

Alex made a mental note to have D.E.C.A. gain as much information on this Nitro kid as soon as he returned to the Zeon Chamber.

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down