Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules.

Go down

The Rules. Empty The Rules.

Post  Cold Shock Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 pm

1) Respect the decision of the Administrators, If this isn't clear enough allow me to state it in a clearer way. If you argue with an Administrator over their decision you will be punished no ifs ands or buts. Now when I say arguing I mean if you start yelling and cursing at an Admin for doing something you don't like. Thats arguing talk it out like calm civil people if you can't do that get off the forum.

2) Do NOT God-mod. This is plain and simple, you do not auto hit, you do not become a god, you do not do anything of this nature, first offense is a warning, second offense is a immediate ban. I do not tolerate this.

3) No Killing Characters; This rule is kinda flimsy as there are several aspects of the rule that must be guidelined before your opponent can be killed they shall be listed below.

3.1) If during a fight an opponent has not posted for a full week without making his inactivity known, then you may continue on to a killing blow.

3.2) If the person is being foolish during the fight you may kill them. This part of the rule is to be brought to an admin and he decides if you can kill him or not.

4) Respect your Roleplaying peers no matter their skill level. If they can't post more then a paragraph do not degrade them, aid them if they desire it, but do not ever insult a player.

5) Do not post in Private RP's unless specifically invited, And also do try to avoid spaming topics with OOC.

6) Overall enjoy yourselves and if you have any problems do not hesitate to come to the admins/Moderators for help.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules. Empty Re: The Rules.

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Update

7)One leader per account.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down