Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sadness Of Hate

Go down

The Sadness Of Hate Empty The Sadness Of Hate

Post  Unholy Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 am

After spending a week re cooperating from the unforeseen events of his last plan Mr Hate was back in action. Leaving his run down apartment a thought crossed through Mr Hates mind. "I wonder why I havent upgraded to a nicer home?... Eh It doesnt matter I dont really need anything.. Only Hate."

"Ring!...Ring!...Ring!" Mr Hates cell phone started to ring. Quickly reaching down into his pocket Mr Hate whipped out his phone and answered with a "Yes what is it?"

A very nervous Derrick Brigest was heard from the other end of the call. "Reporting in a sting operation in The Town Square District. A Few of our police men are going under cover to stop drug trafficking in the city. Rumors around the office that there will be Shield Members there as well to enforce the success of the sting. Everything will be going on in a warehouse that supposedly ships out children's toys everyday... when in reality the Mafia has gotten its dirty hands on a large shipment of drugs. Other than that nothing new is going down"

Mr Hate smiled as he slowly strolled to the Town Square. Seeing the sun start to set Mr Hate knew the Sting was about to begin. "HEhehehehehe this is going to be fun! MOre Hate to Spread to the Mafia and Police. Mess with a superhero or two and Gain a Large shipment of Drugs I Cant wait!"

Unholy

Back to top Go down

The Sadness Of Hate Empty Re: The Sadness Of Hate

Post  Unholy Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 am

As the night progressed Jerome & Alexei went undercover. Dressed in worn raggedy clothing of an average slum drug dealer. Jerrome was pulled right off the streets and hired for this particular job. They needed Men and women who had a record of criminal behavior. Jerome had been caught for speeding on several occasions as well as starting fist fights in the local bar. Happily to except there offer of removing a few misdemeanors off his record and a large sum of cash Jerome was happy to assist in there drug bust. On the other hand Alexei had been with the police force for awhile. She was actually addicted to drugs. When she went to bust people with excess drugs she would just confiscate them and shoot em in the back of her car. Being sent to the hospital from massive drug overdoses pretty much got her fired from her job. But sense the massive outbreak of drugs into the slums they needed someone who actually knew what they were talking about. Gladly taking this job for Her job back and a clean slate. Wandering around the Warehouse Jerome lit one of his cigarettes.
Offering Alexi one she gladly excepted. The cold air nipped at them as it started to get windy.

A Few Blocks Down a squad of cop cars slowly patrolled the Town Square like usual. However Two Shield Members were also called in Curtis Heath & Eli Kirby. Both arent too terribly well known Just low ranking members however they did have average super powers which gave the cops a big advantage over regular folks.

Inside the warehouse the mofia was hard at work stufffing childrens toys with a new drug. Radioactive Blitz. It would grant a normal human the lowest form of supernatural speed. However casually it would turn there brain isnt mush .Marquez and Giovanni handled the packaging and shipping while Anton and Dominic stood guard at the door with 20 armed guards The Boss Earl awaited two new customers at his desk.

Mr Hate watched the seem from a rooftop away. "Oooh looks like the partys about to start. Let the choas reign! mohahahaahahhaahhaahha!"

Mr Hate moved with stealth awaiting the opportunity to move his plan into motion.

(OOC I Apologist for Double posting I figure its ok sense 11 days have passed.)

Unholy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum