Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workin' [open]

4 posters

Go down

Workin' [open] Empty Workin' [open]

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

At a small house in the slums loud music could be heard. Now most people thought this to be a duskbreaker hide out due to the loud music always playing and people always going in and out. This was not the case. This was the home of Mail Ervin Aka Cymaster. Cymaster him self sat at his work bench reparing his super suit mumbling something about a 'cheating duskbreaker' and 'using fire at 300 degrees fahrenheit'. As his mumbling and fixing of the suit continued he heared faint foot steps outside his door. Turning down the music [to the joy of the people in surrounding houses] he shouted "COME IN!" before putting the final touches on his suit and putting it back on it's hook on the wall.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Workin' [open] Empty Re: Workin' [open]

Post  Cobdogred Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Flying through the sky with a stream of flame behind him, Iken headed towards the slums. The town square turned out to be somewhat disappointing as the heroes were too caught up in being heroes and didn't even seem to want to get out of the city. In the short amount of time Iken's been in the city he's head about many things. One of those things happened to be of a house that plays loud music all the time. Figuring if some one was disturbing the peace, Iken figured it would be the Dusk-breakers. He didn't care what side got him out as long as he was able to leave the city.

Seeing the house he's heard so much about Iken swooped in. Weakening the stream of fire Iken got close and closer to the house until the loud music suddenly stopped. Think that symbolized an attack Iken stopped the flow of fire causing him to drop. Before he hit the ground he caused it to turn into a soft dust which cushioned him from the high fall. As he hit the ground dust shot up from Iken's weight, this created a small screen of dust.

"Demon's Sphere"

A ball of flamed formed in Iken's hand heating up the air all around it. As the moments past the fireball grew bigger and bigger until it reach the size of a basketball. Thrusting his arm forward Iken threw the ball of flame causing the door on the house to explode with a great force. The flame from the explosion scorched everything with in a few feet of the door.

"Demon Wall"

A wall of earth shot up from the ground in front of Iken. After a few moments the wall of rock began to float in mid-air forming a shield about the size of the door he had blown up. Walking forward Iken enter the house of what he thought was a Duskman.

"Hey Duskmen I want out of this city, I want to talk to your boss!" yelled Iken after his explosive entrance.
Cobdogred
Cobdogred

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

"You've got the wrong Ervin Kid." he said as he worked on what seemed to be a tech looking hilt of a blade. "I'm Mail I'm a hero. If you want a Duskbreaker you'd best be looking for my brother Matt or rather Cold Shock." he said his voice as calm as could be as if he was asking a close friend for a light for a cigar. "Now if your looking for some tech to help you fight I'm you're man." he said as he put the hilt in a case which he then closed.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobdogred Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Iken was disappointed that the man wasn't who he was seeking. The rumors he had been hearing all this time was wrong, dead wrong. This made Iken second guess everything he had heard on the streets since his arrival. Gritting his teeth in anger Iken was going to have to be more careful on what he believed. Plus the fact he was wrong, he always hated being wrong no matter what.

"Oh so you're a hero? I guess can you get me out of this city? Well out of the city without getting shot down the moment we get outside?" Iken asked the man.

Iken figured that despite the man being a hero he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Surely this man with all his technology would think logically and would be looking for a way out.
Cobdogred
Cobdogred

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yes while I do wish to get out and see what the world out side of this hell hole called a town is. And I have a way to escape It's not going to happen untill I know Cold Shock and the leader of the Duskbreakers are both dead. Help me with this and I'll supply us both with the tech to get out and fight them." he said looking at the man.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobdogred Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Iken stood and stared at the man thinking about his proposal. On one hand it wasn't a for sure things, Iken didn't know if the man was lying or not. Plus it would take quite a while to do this from all the rumors Iken heard Cold Shock and the Duskman leader were bad-asses and quite over powered. If he were to go against either of them it could mean his head in an instant. The positive was Iken was here and could start on his goals right away. He would also be able to clean up the streets and help people while doing it. Iken wasn't evil and didn't like to see people suffer little lone die. All of the options ran through Iken's head, even if he sided with the hero he could always change sides. However if he started evil he would have a much harder time getting the help of a so called hero.

"Fine it's a deal...I'll kill them if you amp up my powers and get me the hell out of here after I do so." Iken said his deal flat out.
Cobdogred
Cobdogred

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Fine but Shock is mine...If I find him dead the deal is off and you're royaly fucked like the rest of us." he said as he took out a cigar and lit it. "Also your paying for that door you broke." he said after taking a hit off the cigar and letting out a puff of smoke.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Tue May 17, 2011 12:06 am

Malevolence was walking throughout the slums when he heard a loud explosion coming from one the buildings. When he came to check it out Malevolence accidently stumbled upon their conversation. The broken door had caused their words to leak out into the open not very wise. These two were heroes, and it was Malevolence duty to show them that the slums belonged to the duskbreakers. He hadn't caught much of their conversation, but knew enough that these guys sought the head of cold shock. Malevolence pulled his hand toward attracting all metal objects outside toward him forming a huge metal ball which he then repelled at the building.
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

Cymaster looked as the metal ball came flying at his house. Holding up his hand the ball came to a complete stop half an inch from his house. Thrusting his palm skyward the ball was launched high into the sky before landing in the ocean ten feet from his house. Putting on his shades and suit he sighed before pressing a button on the shades and speaking as info came up on screen. "Name:Malevolence Age:21 Powers:Magentokinesis stats:Strength: 2 Intelligence: 1 Speed: 2 Fighting ability: 2 Power Control: 4 Durability: 2. Threat level:Avreage proceed with slight caution." he said speaking the info. Bringing up his right arm a small tube sprouted from his wrist a flames shot out towards the man.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Malevolence quickly leaped back using magnetism to leviate himself back avoiding the fire. He attracted the metal objects surrounding the area. Cars, street lamps, traffic signs, and even pipes from underground were pulled all around his body forming a giant body metal torso. He called this technique metallic champion. Malevolence was safe inside in the metal torso protected by the clumps of scrap and metal.

"Lets see you beat my metal champion. Brawh ha ha ha ha" Malevolence threw a punch with his large metal fists toward Mail.
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Holding his hand up the fist stopped blocking it. Charging up his sonic canon he smirked. When the blast released it caused the metal hilt he was working on to be destroyed. Though it'd only slightly harm the metal beast if it hit it. The rest he would leave up to Iken.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobdogred Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Iken began walking towards the front door slowly, he was in no hurry to fight a man that didn't directly attack him. As he came to the doorway he had to walk through debris and reminisce of the once front door he had blown up. When he got out of the house and doorway Iken could see the foe. He called himself Malevolence, and he seemed to have some control over metal and could cover himself in it. Malevolence seemed like a powerful foe, but he didn't seem to be able to lay a finger on Cymaster, so Iken really didn't see much point in joining the fight, but they were somewhat allies so he decided it would be best.

Lazily raising his right arm, Iken pointed his palm at the man wearing metal. Iken's hand began to glow a bright red and the air around him began to heat up quickly. All of the sudden super hot flame burst from Iken's palm and blazes through the air. It was a large and supper hot torrent of flame large enough to easily engulf an entire house. The torrent of flame was aimed directly at Malevolence, due to the sheer size he would have a hard time dodging it.

"You know the bad thing about your power is, even if you create armor. My fire will roast you just as quick without it as seeing it's a conductor." said Iken as the flame thrower continued.
Cobdogred
Cobdogred

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.KnowItAll Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

The Malevolence champion left side was destoryed from Mail's sonic cannon. The thing with having such a large attack involving metal is that Malevolence can't concentrate on all of it at once. The parts of the champion began to crumble. Malevolence used his right hand to block the fire from hitting the rest of his body. It didn't matter the heat from the fire spread to the rest of the torse casing it to turn red and orange. Malevolence was starting to sweat, and it was getting really hot real fast.

Malevolence launched a large molten fist at Iken and mail. The fist was hot enough to melt the cement, so blocking the attack was no to Mail which he threw the fist at. Iken would be immune to molten metal, so Malevolence decided that he should trap him. Malevolence shot himself out of the metal giant pushing him toward Iken. The molten metal wouldn't kill him, but trap him within the hot metal.
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBright Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Leo and Salem were walking in the slums, looking for crime to fight, however, they werent really looking at that moment, the were arguing, about almost everything.
"you could not" said salem
"i could too" Replied leo
"you could not turn a tree into an ent" salem told him
"Watch me, fu@ker" replied the 7 year old, this would of suprised salem, but since cursing was what he did when he was mad, he was used to it.
Suddenly, they saw a commotion going on
"you may get to test that theory" said salem and they went to investigate
MrBright
MrBright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down