Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenifer Willams storyline part 2

2 posters

Go down

Jenifer Willams storyline part 2  Empty Jenifer Willams storyline part 2

Post  Rasher Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Glitch was sitting in a dingy backroom sounded by computers when his door was opened suddenly, he pivoted on his chair just in time to see Slipstream “back already? Well I guess I ha-” she cut him off “listen to me, this is important. The duskbreakers know you exist, and they knew you supplied me with weapons, what’s more they know I bought them with their stolen money” thease were all not necessarily true statements “they’re out looking for you right now just as they’re out looking for me, we are in the same boat and if you want to live you’ll do as I say, are we clear?”
Glitch’s eyes widened in shock but he didn’t have time to register all shed said before Slipstream hurriedly closed the door and spoke again “your going to do some modifications and repairs on my equipment for free, I want rubber lining on my body armor to negate electric shocks, I want my coat repaired with added armor, I want some sort of iron rod, preferably crafted in to a sword and I want retribution to fire its rounds faster, I don’t have much time and you’ll have even less if these things are quality, fast, and free”
Now Glitch was getting angry “Look! Just because you’re my best customer dosent mean Im going to-” Slipstream held her gun so close to his face it pushed up against his nose and said “you know how often I run out of bullets, so you know Ill have no problem wasting one on you, if the duskbreakers don’t kill you Ill have no problem obliging them this time do you understand me? I wasn’t joking when I said you‘ll do as I say if you want to live”
Glitch slid back in his chair and panted a bit from the terror of staring down the barrel of his own design. “A-alright! Fine, just tell me whats gotten you so… active all of the sudden!” He was just stalling for time but Jen indulged him “Last night, a duskbreaker confessed to murdering my brother, he uses electrokinesis, and hes my number one target, just as right now your one of his.” she tossed him her things, keeping her gun in her hand “get to work, soon we’ll have to go to a different location so get ready to bring what you can with you”

A few hours passed as the tension wore on, Glitch performing her desired modifications at first “the coat is fixed and I installed the rubber lining but the lightning rod is going to be difficult”
Jen peeked out the blinds of the window “no time, we’re going to have to move to a new location” she said acting out of caution.

They left the first building and she lead him down the roads of the slums to a second, as they walked glitch spoke candidly “you know, I bet even with out that damn vendetta of yours people would still want to fight you, I mean, just look at how you handle every day situations… people like me, because I smile all the time, I don’t think Ive ever seen you so much as try to smile… ever!”
Slipstream deployed one of her wrist blades “I just realized you don’t need your tongue to finish working” she said calmly. That shut him up right quick.

They arrived at an abandoned field house, left over from what was once a high school “no one comes here” she said simply “Ive been using it as a safe house for a while”
Glitch looked around “well what am I suppose to do about you ‘requests’ all the way out here?”
Slipstream took her shoes off “you have your mutant power don’t you? Use it to forage with the scrap and the exposed wires, the buildings sitting if you have to, I don’t care.”
She began to run, run at speeds no human could around the track. Glitch whined “and NOW what are you doing?!”
Slipstream responded calmly “I have to go faster, I have to reach speeds beyond match 2, otherwise I cant win”
Glitch was quite irritating “well your making me dizzy going in so many circles, why don’t you just like…” she tripped suddenly and her heavily brushed and bandaged, black and blue body collapsed for a moment
Then Glitch stopped whining and asked “hey… are you alright?”
Slipstream punched the ground and used all her effort to stand again but ended up just arching her back “Im… fine… get back… to work” she coughed loudly and a small amount of blood came with it, her hair a mess on the floor in pain.

Glitch sighed “your hurt arrant you? Why are you pushing yourself so damn hard…?” Slipstream spat and got to her feet finnaly to yell at him.
“shut… your damn mouth… before I shut it for you… you couldn’t POSSIBLY understand why Im doing this, to you a brother is a family member sure but to me it was so much more than that, get to work or I WILL kill you”
Glitch sighed “fine… Jesus Christ you’d think you’d be a little grateful for my concern…”

Hours passed again, Jen still pushing her injured body but eventually just taking a couple hours to recover, which did her a world of good as she recovered her mutant body enjoying a slightly higher vitality. Eventually Glitch had a way to create the right metal for the lightning rod but had no means of smiting it so they decided to travel back to his house.

Stepping outside back in to the streets Jen felt much beter having rested, almost one hundred percent but kept vigilant
Rasher
Rasher

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Jenifer Willams storyline part 2  Empty Re: Jenifer Willams storyline part 2

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 12:32 am

A young man in a red over coat could be seen walking towards the two. His eyes were evil looking red but held a great spark of life but covered by a pair of sunglasses. He stood around 5 ft 11 or 6 ft even. His hair was silverish and reached to the back of his neck where it met to his back. He wears black pants and black shoes. His eyes were locked onto the male of the group as he closed in on them. Looking the man in the eye he spoke in a calm tone "You are the man known as Glitch correct?" he asked paying no heed to the woman next to glitch.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Tue May 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Jenifer didn't bother to so much as acknowledge the stranger but was actually paying close attention walking a few paces ahead so that she was facing ahead of them.
Glitch looked up nervously “well um I um…” he glanced at Jen then back at the stranger “yes but this is kind of a bad time um… well.. You see… I um… need to get going… now”
Jenifer wasn't listening, her senses keen form years as an assassin, keeping her eyes and ears open for any threats. Her body was recovering, perhaps in a day or so shed be back in action at full power but for the time being an attack was exceptionally risky, they could not afford to hang around talking to strangers.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 11:02 pm

"You don't seem to understand sir. This is important to bringing the duskbreakers down. I need a metal known as adamantium to make weapons. Do you have any of this metal I'm willing to pay any price for it." he said in a calm tone keeping his eyes on the man.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Jen did not turn around but glitch explained quickly enugh "well do you KNOW how rare that stuff is? If I were lucky enugh to have it Id have made something out of it already, but no the only weapons of that kind are made by S.H.I.E.L.D. around here, they kind of cournered the market on the stuff, the only people who can get it now either stole it from one of their adgents or were lucky enugh to kill them for it."

Jen spoke while still faceing away from them "its not a problem" she began simply "if you need it so badly, go uptown and chalange a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer, Im sure they have plenty, but I wouldent worry about the Duskbreakers, Ive personaly killed over one hundred of them this month alone" she began to walk away.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Ahh right your the one that hurt Matty boy. Shame I was under the hope that I'd be the one to make him flee in fear. Though tis to be expected when working on these things. Though I would think Brother would have put up more of a fight...And not have a bitch fit as one of them stray bolts hit my house...Perhaps an adamantium roof would come in handy." he said. "Atleast I got a bit more data on him and to that I owe you thanks Miss...?" he trailed off not knowing her name.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Glitch chuckled in spite of himself "your kidding right? an adamantine ROOF? a knife's worth is millions of tax payers dollars alone! Whats more once it gets solid you can never melt or reform it again, a roof would be impossible I mean" Jen interrupted him

Slipstreams reaction changed completely "...you wanted adamantine right? Ive got all the adamantine blade your internals can handle if you dont tell me everything you know about my target" she was injured still but well enugh to run again, her sword already in hand. "Where can I find him? What are his weaknesses? How can I kill him? If you attempt to save your brothers life or interfere with my mission you will be killed" she spoke with a certainty that was to clear to be escaped, the threat was real and no rational person could argue that danger wasn't present in her words. Her eyes met his as cold as moonlight and as sharp as the very sword of Damocles which dangled so ever precariously over the heads of all who they looked upon unfavorably. Even the bravest and most foolish of men would feel their hairs stand on ened from such a look.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 17, 2011 11:41 pm

"Girl I can feel a deep hate coming from you due to your thinking of my brother killing your brother. That how ever is not the truth. If you want to know if he killed him or not you'll calm the hell down or else when I get out of here i'll make something to increase the power OF EVERY DUSKBREAKER TO SUCH A LEVEL NOT EVEN GOD HIM SELF WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THEM!" he yelled at the young woman. Composing him self he inhaled then exhaled. "Now...If you want this info on his weakness and how to exploit it. You'll do two things for me. Number one you'll bring me his head to prove to me he is dead. Number two you'll refer to me as Mail and you'll tell me you're real name." he said looking the young woman in the eye.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 19, 2011 2:57 am

Jen looked at him briefly and turned around again "is that all? its a shame I overestimated you..." she sighed "do what ever you want, but I dont make threats, I make promises, if you interfere with my target I will kill you" she stopped a moment suddenly deeply agitated "I wouldn't go around flaunting what ever method of obtaining information you have, you never know who your going to anger" in less than a fraction of a second the adamantine sword was out of it's sheath, past his body and solidly embedded six inches in to brick next to Mail's head, it had moved faster than sound, he could feel the wind comeing off the blade "let me make something perfectly clear to you, no one orders me around. Whether or not your brother killed mine hes still part of my mission, shows what you know. It doesn't mater what my opponent has or what they can do, Ive been fighting mutant opponents with out my power my entire life, some know it all like you don't scare me." she withdrew her blade, brick dust getting all over Mails face and in his hair "if you want something from me its on my terms and no one else's" there was nothing in her eyes but the recognition that he was unworthy to exist "and I dont have time for your little prissy mind games, since your clearly not going to tell me what I need to know you're of no use to me" how was she suppose to get his head with out knowing his weakness? He was presenting her a catch twenty two scenario in attempt to control her actions.

Glitch was almost speechless "Listen, Jen just-" he had already answered one of Mail's questions for her, the name Hed be able to look up Jenifer Williams in his data bank now.

Slipstream interrupted him "I know... but Im not going to stoop to this prick's level to get the information I need, its thease brain powered freaks I cant stand the most" she paused "by the way, your brother claimed something about a mother's hospital bill" she leered at him "but Im sure you knew about that too, in fact lets just let you be alone with aaaaaall those thoughts and stick to the business of mear mortals right?" she retorted sarcasticaly flicking the last bit of brick dust off her sword before sheithing it and turning away. "what a smartass, glicth we're leaveing"

make the duskbreakers more powerfull? thats a strange threat for a guy that wants to kill one of their leaders, seems very poorly thought out, espechaly for a guy with esp, to me... I dont buy it

Glitch was, as always far to nervious but followed along probubly out of fear.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Mail seemed unfazed by the blade nearly hitting him in the head. Listening to the girl speak he smirked "It wasen't an order Jen. It was a deal I can give you the info on the leader. I know his name,power,weakness,fears and I'm close to cracking his out side alias when he isint the leader. You do this work for me you can stop one of the men who gave you that little dose of the syrum...And if you wish when this is all said and done...I could even make a cure for you." he said the smirk not leaving his lips. "Face it without my help. You'll take months maybe years to get that close to revenge. Revenge for your brother and your self. While you could just work with me...And end it in a few weeks." he spoke with the smirk turning into a grin.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Jenifer stopped walking away but didnt face him "this mutant body has kept me alive, I can live with it, a cure would only make my ability to defend myself decrease, besides with out a power or mutated trait no one will even notice I have the x gene." she turned around "If the information you have is legitimate than Id be willing to deal, double cross me and your execution will give horror movies a new standard" Her eyes finnaly met his, blunt and emotionless like her dull facial expression "the men who gave me the sue rum are the same men who gave me the power to hunt them down and kill them, that much of the revenge is over. As for the leader's Intel and Matt's Im willing to deal, just tell me what it is you want."

Glitch was silent, and probably for the best too.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

"It's very simple what I want. for the information on Matt. I need you to get into the HQ of the duskbreakers and get me the data chip stored in the computer on the top floor. Your more stealthy then I my self. So it should be a bit more easy for you. For the info on the leader I need a blue print in the same office as the computer. Said blueprints should my intel be correct. Is plans for a big enough bomb to blow up the US of A. It seems their not even close to making the bomb a reality. So I figure taking the blue prints should slow them down a bit." he said his own cold eyes meeting hers. "My intel on people are always correct Jen. I would never lie about it." he said a smirk returning to his lips. Taking down a piece of paper he wrote down a number and a street name along with a phone number. "Call me amd come by my place when the jobs are finished. If you don't get a response just come in I'll most likely be working." he said handing her the piece of paper before walking away. But first turned around and took glitch by the arm "I'll be taking him as collateral. You fail he dies." he said before dragging Glitch off with him.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

Glitch struggled and protested, as usual "wait wait WAIT! dont I get a say in this!?"

Jen looked at the piece of paper "no, you dont. Besides with all those bad men looking for you and all your technically safer with him then you are with me, he has people working for him"

Glitch wined more "yeah but what if you fail? what if its a double cross"

Jen folded the paper up and put it in her pocket "Im an avenger, not a savior, if your killed unjustly Ill be sure to avenge you, dont worry about it" that much was true, what did another name on her list mater?

Glitch shouted at her "how is that suppose to relax anyone!?"

Jen was no longer listening to him, still straitfaced. She had all her equipment home at the house and if everything whent according to plan she might be able to get away with more money, information, technology or serums from the base, she could start a fire and burn it down, she could leave a message for her targets, she might even be able to skip the middle man and find her targets inside, she was already forming a plan and walked off to get what she needed from her base of operations in her room.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Tue May 24, 2011 4:57 am

That night it was business as usual at the Duskbreaker’s headquarters, surprisingly just that, businesslike, not at all like the more rowdy, obvious establishments Jen had decimated in the past. Upscale looking individuals -no doubt on some duskbreak payroll- filed in and out on what might be official business, the business of making this city a hellish hole in the world, a great black pit from which no beauty or happiness could escape. This was the skyscraper from which her target ruled, she knew he might be there, but still had no idea what he might look like, perhaps her patron had withheld information on the leader to protect him if this was indeed a set up, but she had little choice.
In all the busy, night time dealings the guards at the door failed to notice a girl with red hair and sunglasses pushing in a cart with a cloth over it marked “catering”, it was probably for one of the higher up’s meetings. The girl made her way to the elevator and boarded it alone.

As the doors shut Jen let out a sigh of relief, and shed her red wig and glasses, her face shedding its guise of emotion along with them. She quickly pushed the appropriate button and began to undress, still somehow disgusted with her own body, seething with so many memories, once again alone with them, all the times shed been forcibly undressed would always flood back, but repressing them was easy enough by now. As the lights on the elevator control panel blinked one by one, first floor, second, third, forth, fifth, Jen changed in to her assassin’s outfit, her armor and in many ways, shed her final disguise to become slipstream. Her helmet clicked on as she faceted on her gear, the elevator coming to a halt.

The group of businessmen and thugs that were waiting on the elevator below saw it open to appear to be empty, as slipstream landed behind the closeting doors the faceless nameless duskbreakers realized all to late, three floors down, that slipstream had left a little message for them, a message that contained only one very loud, simple yet almost poetic word, boom.
After detonating the charge she left in the elevator Slipstream had created the diversion she needed, while manpower and surveillance were diverted to the floor below to investigate the explosion only to find all the evidence of her being there chard beyond recognition she would use that time to carry out her task, unnoticed and deadly, like a spider she would exude a lethal patience with out a moment wasted.

As a fire alarm went off Slipstream was as all the way down the first hallway, already on the top floor. As personnel rushed to the damaged zone three floors down she had planted the seeds of her second diversion, explosive charges hidden behind pictures, plants, lamps and other furniture near load bearing sections of the top floor’s wall, she would light up the skyscraper ‘s tip like a giant cigarette when this was all over.

As she rounded a corner she had to duck against the wall, nearly spotted by a pair of men in suits carrying some variety of high grade machine gun headed for the stairs, as they walked past her Jen fired two rounds in to the base of each of their skulls, though her gun had a silencer the exploding rounds head bursting blasts still made a deep, wet, deeply satisfying sound.
Searching the headless bodies Slipstream found an ID card and decided to cut herself a hand and scoop up an eye for good measure, as likely the room where all the data was stored had technologically advanced locks.

She slipped through the shadows, silent in the noise below, focused in the chaos looking in each room for what might be an office of sorts, finally deciding on a door to try, a large bolted metal one. Placing the severed hand in to a hand shaped slot a green light flashed beneath it and a latch opened revealing an electronic numeric lock. Affixing her wire gadget to it she released an electric pulse from the battery to short the lock, and fortnightly it worked as the hinges gave and the door popped ajar.

Stepping inside she found a small number of men and women in lab coats, wasting no time a straitlaced Slipstream fired of an entire clip in to the research team, coating the room in blood before they had time to scream, she shells rolled smoking under her foot as she stepped inside, the door swinging behind her.

Walking up to the computer mainframe she affixed a hacking data retrial tool shed stolen from Glitch’s home and while it worked set to the blueprints. Going through file cabinets she retrieved all the data that seemed relevant, records of gang activity and blueprints even some for weapons, filling a backpack and ending up stealing every blueprint they had, not just her target one. Then, after downloading all the information from the main frame data banks and taking it with her placed the last few charges and having one last look around.

On her way out she stopped by one last room and searched it, finding another few million dollars of Duskbreaker money and helping herself before kicking out a window and rushing down the fire exit unseen.

As she landed on the ground she did so behind two armed guards and using her wrist blades wasted no time in silently slitting their throats. Alone now she pressed her detonator and watched as the entire first floor of the skyscraper burst in to flames, utterly destroyed and perhaps the building might go with it. People in the city who didn’t know what building that was may have suspected arson, terrorism, even the Duskbreakers themselves but only she would know it was the righteous sting of vengeance.

She sighed for the first time, they would definitely want her dead now, they knew the first three bases had been her and would likely suspect her, revenge was all or death now, just the way it should be. She picked up a cell phone and spoke to her smartass patron “Mission complete” she said simply “I’ve sized all computer data and all blueprints in the building, I broke their safes and burned the entire top floor of the building down, I also started a small fire on the third to last floor and killed about twenty of their people, mostly their research team most likely, where can we go to make the exchange?” Fire trucks and cars were arriving and she used the confusion to slip away from the area, unnoticed cause of it all.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 am

"Come by my place in slums. It's the house closest to the upper town while still being in the slums. You'll know it when ya see it." a voice said on the other line before the line clicked dead.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Tue May 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Slipstream disapeared in to the night, alone with her thoughts again, thinking over all that had happaned, lost in what she could not forget.

When she arived at the house she sliped in unotioced, takeing her helmet off and steping forward from the shadows behind them she tossed the backpack full of data and blueprints over, shed already taken care to make copies at home. "finnished" she said as the thud of the backpack broke the silance, it was just then that she noticed that she was covered in blood and ash but that matered not to her. "now for your end of the deal, tell me what you know"
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Mail seemed unaffected as he worked on a piece of tech infront of him with a eminem song blareing. The ground shook with each bass thump though the young man kept a steady hand. "Glitch bring me the titanium screw driver." he said glitch ran over to fetch said Item and handed it to him "Thank you." he said screwing what seemed to be hand and feet gauntlents tighter. Wipeing sweat from his brow he sighed. Turning in his chair he faced the young blood and ash covered woman.

"A deal is a deal." he said putting his glasses on. "Matt Aka Cold Shock. Rank: Right hand man of the duskbreakers. Stats:3 in all other then durabilty. Threat level:High. Known power:Electrokinesis. Known weakness:Water. Areas with a lack of electric power. Can be short tempered at times." he said before yawning slightly. "The only thing I got on the duskbreak leader is his power. He seems to be under the influence of a symbiote. Anything else you need?" he asked her.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 am

Jenifer Sighed, the name she already knew, the weaknesses were common sense, but in a city love wires could be found most anywhere. She couldn't help but feel a tad cheated, and what on earth did 'a three in everything but durability' mean? A three out of what? As compared to what? As for the leader she had bearly been given any information at all! A symbiotiote? what exactly did that enable him to do!? She had been expecting at least a name and a picture. "That's all? What a disappointment" she routed through the blueprints and retrieved the one he'd wanted and passed him a drive containing just the information he wanted and took the rest "well, at least the building is on fire... I should have their attention now" she turned to Glitch "were leaveing" she said simply turning to exit
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 am

"Wait. I know the the info wasen't what you were expecting so. Let me make it up to you. Anything weapon you need that he -points to glitch- won't be able to make. Come see me and I'll make your weapons no charge." he said with a small smile.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm

She was her usual emotionless self again "I already get weapons for free now that Glitch works for me, come up with something good and I might use you, otherwise its of no use to me"

Glitch, who had spent a bit of time with him now said simply "thats really the best responce you can hope for with jen..." and with that Jen left the building

((end of this instalment))
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum