Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeo Flame Manipulation

3 posters

Go down

Zeo Flame Manipulation Empty Zeo Flame Manipulation

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Power Name- Zeo Pyro Kinesis
User- Alex Ruler
General Abilities- Create, Manipulate, and Control Flames.
Level 1- At level 1, the user's hair is ablaze.

At level 1, the user has better control over the flames and can manipulate them at further distances. Compressed Flame Orbs are stronger. The User can also absrob sunlight to create Solar Flare Bursts.

Level 2-

At Level 2, the user can create solid weaponry of flames, anything from arm shields to swords. Compressed Flame orbs are twice as strong, and more sunlight can be absorbed to create a stronger Solar Flare Burst.

Level 3-

At level 3, The user generates enough heat to melt boulders and weld metal. at this level of power, the user gains access to Fire Cupping, a healing ability, and Flame Body. With Flame Body, the user covers their body in flames and is immune to most physical attacks. Using Fire Cupping, the user can heal minor wounds.

Level 4-

at level 4, the user is so in tune with their Flame Powers, they can use the flames in new and improved ways. One such way is Rocket Blasters, the user aims their hands at the ground and can propel themselves up too 1000 feet into the air. The user also gains access to the Fire Manipulation Secondary Form, Super Nova. It is strongly recommended against using Super Nova.

Level 5-

At the peak of their Fire Manipulation Powers, the user gains access to a plethora of new techniques. Zeo Super Nova, is the maximum power of the Zeo Flame Manipulators.

Weakness- Zeo Flame Manipulators are prone to Water in all forms including Ice.

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Zeo Flame Manipulation Empty Re: Zeo Flame Manipulation

Post  Cold Shock Wed May 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Approved...But i'll be watching this power closely.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 19, 2011 2:41 am

technique names were given but those techniques were not explained, therefore we have no idea what this power can really do at the stages technique names were listed.

As for "compressing" fire, compression is a process that involves pressure, as there are no particles to be compressed in fire (as fire is brought on by the accelerated movement of electrons) condensing it is impossible, (the only thing that can happen which would be anything like compression would be simply causing the electrons to move faster and raising the heat) if you were to compress the actual atoms that were being used in the pyrokenisis not only would that make you also telikenitic it might potentialy result in two electrons colding as you superseaded the electro magnetic force which may or may not cause a black hole/nuclear explosion.

elements like solidified fire, condensed fire, and fire based healing have no basis in the proporties of the medium: Fire is a combustion, a chemical reaction and yet in this power it possesses the propoirties of a substance; density and a state of mater. fire can not be solidified as it has no substance, fire cannot be condensed as it as no density, the only way fire could be "made stronger" is if it contained a greater degree of heat. If fire were to be shaped as a sword than "cutting" with that sword would be impossible, the "blade" would merely pass around solid mater but would succeed in burning it.

If by "solidifying" fire you meant that you have made it so hot that most matter would burn away by touching it and if by "condensing" fire you meant that it could become infinitely more hot than you may have disobeyed the laws of thermodynamics

as it was not in the weaknesses this fire does not evidently require air in which to burn, thus the user is able to generate heat from no source (which for the record is NOT what pyrokinesis does) this would logically make him more powerfull than the sun itself and thus able to generate countless degrees of heat.

as for the fire healing, that is beyond a logical absurdity, the only think pyrokinesis would treat might be a minor case of frost bite, unless hed be willing to burn his flesh beyond recognition over a mere cut his skin would not melt over it like a bandage, injuries can not be burned away but if for example he had lost a limb he MIGHT be able to cauterize the wound by burning the stump to a crisp IF his body was able to be burned by his own fire in the first place which clearly it is not.

in your weaknesses you also did not list that your character can be effected by heat, thus he is able to use all of his abilities directly on his own body to become completely invulnerable as they can (evidently) produce heat hot enugh to destroy solid mater as if it were solid. The end result of this would be skin so heated that anything the character touched would be destroyed

keep in mind what I have said is not to be addressed with "but this is a fictional rp, its not SUPPOSE to be logical" because that is not what I am arguing, my point is that pyrokinesis is not "magic" it is the ability to increase the speed of certain electrons revolving around the nucleus of select atoms in the users awareness to create and control fire, many of the elements expressed in this article could not be further form the basic definition or indeed the posible implications of the super human ability.

Keep in mind that this power has already been approved and thus I am powerless to stop it, keep in mind that my opinion is mearly an observation, keep in mind that I only posted this artical to avoid the creation of yet another mary sue ability for any character on an rp site.

if your offended kindly disregard this post and do not recipricate it
Rasher
Rasher

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 pm

I will provide you with some information on the fire cupping, but mind you it does come from Wikipedia. Fire Cupping has been used in the move "The Karate Kid" staring Jackie Chan and Will Smith's Son. That's where that idea comes from.

Also, I did not go into details about the "techniques", because 1)Not every superhero has "techniques". and 2) I want to RP and discover most of them in the storyline. In the storyline of my char I will list everything I didn't list here.

As far as compressing the fire, I was refering to the ability to condense the fire into an orb to propel it forward. Something like a ki blast from Dragonball Z, but with Fire instead of Ki. I hope this clearifys some of the vague descriptions I used. Also, When I mentioned Soldifying the flame, I was referring once again to another Anime, where weapons are formed based on "Bending" the element. Bending is also a form of Manipulation.

If there are any other problems with this, I will be happy to either A) Explain further, thus ruining my char development, or B) scratch this Power idea and start from nothing. But alas, allow me to point out, Rasher, that this Power is called Zeo PyroKinesis, not just Pyrokinesis.

Here is the information on Fire Cupping: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_cupping

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm

given that the karate kid has a brief run on marvel comics your claim would have been substantially had fire cupping been shown in the actual comics themselves, the admins have already made it very clear to me that live action films are not considered cannon (thats why I wasn't able to make a character from Worthington labs ect)

as for the article he cannot manipulate air pressure so the use of fire cupping with out proper tools would still be impossible, if he can manipulate air pressure this runs in to all of the 'fire compression' concerns I mentioned earlier. Also the article itself debunks the effects of fire cupping as a myth and also explains that it is not used to treat physical injury but rather is recommended for disease.

Fire is not kinetic energy, nor is heat in general. Ki/Chakra/Rashi/Haki/Nen/Aura is not a physical energy as heat is but rather a magical one, magic being something never actually found in the marvel universe (while being quite common in DC) To say that a physical energy (fire) is interchangeable with an arcane, spiritual energy (ki) is to say that you can perform magic by using the heat from your fire.

My other concerns were not addressed in your response, in fact they were ignored, such as the complications behind solidification, compression, condensation and pressurization of a non substantial reaction like fire as being totally impossible and defying the basic proporties of fire in general.

the ability to "discover" techniques later on implies that you will constantly find new powers within the umbrella term of your current ability, essentially allowing you to find new base abilities rather than new implications for your current one ability and given that you already possess healing with fire and consider fire interchangeable with ki that does not bode well for any techniques you would come up with in future, no offense.

Lastly you still posess a spechal kind of "fire" that does not cumbust air, this implies you use fission of some kind
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay I will edit the form. Geez, getting all diabolical and stuff like that on me is just plain evil. I was approached to do this by a member of the staff, please bear in mind I do not have to do that. But because I value the bond of friendship, I joined. I will edit this post and my char application as soon as I figure out how to explain everything you wish to have explained. Thank you

Alex "ZeoFlare" Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 pm

well Im very sorry, I should have been more clear about the lack of a need to heed anything I was posting, as it was already approved and your character IS in fact the 'big bad' of the rp, I just sort of "needed out" a bit at the mechanics of fire abilities as Ive rped for about seven years now and they always make the claims you did *very nervous laughter* Laughing
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down