Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenifer Williams acquired gadgets

2 posters

Go down

Jenifer Williams acquired gadgets  Empty Jenifer Williams acquired gadgets

Post  Rasher Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 am

Jenifer Williams or "slipstream" does not posses a particular power at present and relies instead on her arsenal of gadgets which she recivered from an ex sheild operative gone roge durring her training.

Gadget Name: Adamantine wire gadget
Creator: Originally made for S.H.I.E.L.D. but later given to slipstream
Appearance: A box cutter shaped piece of metal about the size of a flashlight with a switch on the handle and a button on the base that has a clasp holding a small metal piece on the end.
Effect: the object contains a length of very thin adamantine wire (approximately ten feet), this can be used as a garrote but is more commonly fired out for use as a grappling hook via the super magnetic head on the end of the wire. The textile strength of the adamantine allows for the wire to support well over the weight of most individuals and make it ideal for swinging, belaying, climbing, and ensnaring opponents. The device has a secondary component as it contains a very technologically advanced battery that powers the magnetic head and can be used to generate stunning to lethal pulses of electricity depending on its setting making it a viable weapon in addition to a useful tool.

Gadget Name: Adamantine blade arsenal
Appearance: this four piece set contains a larger katana shaped sword and sheath, two retractable folding wrist blades worn with a pair of bracelets around the wrists and a midsized throwing blade attached to a thin chain
Effect: their adamantine structure makes them virtually indestructible and able to effectively injure most mutants where normal blades would fail

Gadget Name: High caliber handgun intended for mutant use
Appearance: A compact but very sturdy looking modernized handgun with small shock absorbers lining the barrel and slightly elongated cartages for ammunition.
Effect: this gun is designed to load and fire shells at to high a caliber for most humans to handle, that being said it is intended for mutants to use, though it is technically semi automatic the recoil from the shots strains even a mutants hand (though this can be overcome with training) an ordinary human (or mutant with a strength or fighting ability of zero) would likely injure themselves if they attempted to fire it which is most likely why S.H.I.E.L.D. did not mass produce them.

Gadget Name: Mutant piercing explosive rounds
Appearance: bullets with brass colored casings and silver heads that have flat heads with red dots over them and a red ring around the front and back of the casings.
Effect: These bullets (when fired from the appropriate weapon) can penetrate mutants skin where normal bullets would not, however they also contain a highly volatile explosive which detonates as the shell cracks inside the victim, to turn gunshot wounds in to fatal ones almost instantly from the small but powerful internal explosion, these rounds are also very effective when it comes to blowing away obstacles or weak points in structures from a distance as they are higher caliber than a human could handle.

Gadget Name: “X-suit” brand overcoat
Appearance: A black overcoat made of what appears to be leather that fastens to the torso securely while hanging loose to just below the knees with a myriad of straps and pockets fitted with a hood and high collar.
Creator: Devoured at the Xavier institute and later adapted for S.H.E.I.L.D. and mass produced, a rare find in dust break but acquired by slipstream
Effect: the x suit is bullet proof, resistant to extreme heat and cold, nonconductive as well as reducing some amount of blunt trauma, though this only applies to areas the suit covers.

Gadget Name: hydraulic, shock absorbing boots
Appearance: appear as somewhat bulky boots of black Kevlar and metal that have hydraulic plates in the toe and heel as well as shock absorbers at the sides and a specialized coating underfoot
Creator: S.H.E.I.L.D. stolen by slipstream
Effect: not only do the shoes have a coating that adds to traction but specialized groves in them as well to prevent slipping, the hydraulics allow the user to jump higher distances and the shock absorbers allow for a landing, these also add an extra push to the users kicks and enable wall running for a couple of steps at a time.

Gadget name: Regulation S.H.I.E.L.D. gloves
Apperance: black gloves that apear to be leather with padding
Creator: S.H.I.E.L.D. stolen by slipstream
Effect: The gloves themsleves are bullet proof and stab proof with ball bearings in the knuckle padding for weighted punches and a rubber lineing between the layers of durable material to negate electric shock

Gadget name: explosive charges
Apperance: small metal disks with dark blue glass spheres inside
Createor: Dustbreak weapons vendors
Effect: can be placed on surfaces and detonated remotly, when places stragicaly they can bring down larger structures
Rasher
Rasher

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Jenifer Williams acquired gadgets  Empty Re: Jenifer Williams acquired gadgets

Post  Cold Shock Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Approved

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down