Marvel Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction)

2 posters

Go down

Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction) Empty Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction)

Post  Rasher Sat May 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Jen’s eyes had to focus as she stepped outside, she hadn’t seen the sun in a while. Slipping on some sunglasses she strolled toward the end of the slums, even by day the civilians avoided being on the streets as much as possible. Even though she wasn’t wearing her assassins robe her armored coat, gun, wire gadget, bullets, all of her blades accept her sword, her gloves and fighting shoes were in a backpack that she wore on her, her wrist blades were still folded in to the thick metal bracelets she wore otherwise Jen was wearing an orange halter top, genes and a red fall jacket with a pair of gym shoes. The man who had trained her had left her more than enough money to live on for her training, and in raiding a few duskbreaker bases for information shed acquired a great deal of dirty money, and she knew just where to spend it. Jen turned the corner to where she knew the Duskbreak slums black market could be found, she needed better anti mutant weaponry. Shed been there before and everything from guns to drugs to the latest in super science came through the market but she knew it was risky.
As she turned the corner she sensed that her presence had been detected, already many shady characters were circling the market area. Almost immediately someone approached her “You lost” a particularly aggressive looking mutant with a pair of horns and hair over his shoulders asked “This isn’t the sort of place for kids… especially such pretty ones” Jen didn’t even look at him but responded with “a question; where can I find the high grade weapons here?”
The goat like mutant laughed rather loudly putting a hang on her shoulder “you? Weapons? that’s-” he was cut off by Jen grabbing the hand and kicking it away, then calmly continuing her sentence “you’re a duskbreaker correct? I can tell from your jacket, so you would know, tell me; where are the anti mutant weapons kept?” Now the horned man was getting visibly angry “look bitch you got some nerve askin me for directions, this is our territory and nobody invited you! Get out of here before I get pissed”
Jen sighed, “seems like just anyone can waltz in to your ‘territory’ here ewe
Steam seemed to shoot from the horned mans nostrils “so your making fun of me are you? Ill show you where that gets you!” he raised his fist but Jen was quicker, landing a single elbow to his solar plexus forcing him to double over “your out of your league, but I didn’t come to fight, tell me where the weapons are, I came to buy some” The goat man’s fellows caught him as he fell back panting and reeling “You… bitch! That was a lucky shot!” Jen didn’t even blink “try me” she said simply and the two had a bit of a stair off “what ever… she’s not worth it” said a red scaled mutant next to him “weapons are toward the back through the abounded parking garage, you cant miss them…”

As Jen walked away the red scaled mutant explained to her now quite upset comrade “maybe you didn’t notice but she dogged your attack at speeds a human cant move, also a human punch cant hurt your skin remember? That girl was a mutant, same as us.” The horned mutant just wasn’t letting go of his anger “maybe so, but nobody hits me and gets away with it, lets go call one of the higher ups…”

Inside the garage Jen Sliped in to a smaller room in which a younger man was working on a bench with goggles on “Hello again glitch” she said using his mutant name “what do you have for me”
The boy looked up and took of his welding goggles “oh! Its you again…” he said a bit surprised “did the explosives work?” She nodded “they worked better than you said they would, but that’s not the problem, I need something more powerful, and I need something to conceal my identity, I cant keep going around like this on missions or I could be spotted.

Glitch rubbed his scruffy, tried face. His mutant ability was a assembling advanced weaponry from simple components but shed been supplying him with components that were far from simple. “Well, I have a helmet that might work for that, but its hardly going to come cheap” She responded dryly and quickly “what can it do?” If there was one thing Glitch liked, it was talking about his work. He gestured to the helmet, an angular looking thing and said “This helmet is a three piece bullet proof set, it protects your entire head and neck from attacks up to the power of a forty five millimeter gunshot and that includes the glass on the visor, the front mask can open or close with out losing any durability and the visor has four modes of vision, ordinary, telescopic, night vision and my favorite, thermal. Best of all the helmet allows high speed mutants like yourself to be able to reach those speeds faster as its completely aerodynamic, Id part with it for around… say…. Three million?” She tossed it on the table instantly “done, and for the weapons?”

Glitch’s eyes widened “your not even gonna haggle over it? Wow you must have stolen a ton of money from those guys… well Ill throw in a bodysuit made of the same material as your coat for free I guess… since I never expected you’d pay that much” she smiled “thank you Glitch, and what about that weapon?” Glitch smiled wide, he’d obviously been wanting to show someone this next thing. After rustling around in the back room for a while he came out with the largest gun Jen had ever seen “Retribution, a fifty millimeter anti mutant canon, its designed to fire twenty percent adamantine tipped non magnetic coated shells as well as explosive incendiary shells, basically its that handgun of your’s ultimate anti mutant big sister… this one I cant just give away” She looked at it carefully, the name was pirfect “its perfection glitch, I bet this would even send the leader of the duskbreakers to the grave, no mater what his power, money is no object how much will it cost?” Glitch shook his head “eight million is the lowest I can possibly go, shells included ” She pulled out a small case and handed it to him “that should cover it” his eyes widend again “wow, ten million, all from one go?” she was examining her new gun “I destroyed three duskbreak bases this month” She collected her weapons, and went outside.
Rasher
Rasher

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction) Empty Re: Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction)

Post  Cold Shock Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Cold Shock was making his nightly rounds of the slums and more importantly around the the weapons district of the slums. Noticing a young woman block one of the higher ups attacks he frowned. "First three bases and now this." he thought as he silently followed the woman planning on punishing the mutant that told her where the weapons were when he was finished. Seeing her go into a parking garage only to come out a few minutes later. He jumped down from the building dusting off some dirt that had leaped onto his jacket and pants due to his landing. "Excuse me miss...It seems you have harmed a member of the Duskbreakers...I am sorry for this but due to orders from the leader I must either kill you or cripple you. Please pick the crippling option as I don't wish to kill anymore." he said looking at the woman.

Cold Shock
Admin

https://mrom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction) Empty Re: Jenifer williams storyline part one (after the introduction)

Post  Rasher Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Jenifer hadn’t seen this newcomer until he’d spoken, but as soon as she got a good look at his face she recognized him instantly, thankfully she had already put on the x suit. Her response to his threat was to become emotionless again “A question; you are the duskbreaker known as ‘Cold Shock’ correct? If so I ask that you answer my questions honestly. Who is your leader? Who engineered the drug used to mutate humans? What are their names and powers? What do you know about a member of your gang who once used the name ‘Slipstream’? What position do you hold in your organization? What is your ability? Start talking!” She realized now that hed seen her in the open it could not be helped, escape with such a large weapon was hardly an option. She tossed her backpack skyward and did a back flip landing with her coat, boots, gloves and helmet on as the backpack hit the floor empty “A warning; do not think you’ll be able to kill me so easily” she said as her helmet fastened on with a click.

((slipstream was the mutant name of her brother, she uses it as well but shock has no knowledge of that))
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Without skipping a beat he answerd each question. "I am Cold Shock. No one knows our leaders name. I made it being forced to do so. I made it alone. I know nothing of this slipstream. I am the right hand man of the leader making me second in command all though I must be to get the money I get. My powers are electrokinesis." he spoke in a tone said tone changing to sad when speaking about making the drug and being second in command back to neutral when it came to all else. "Please don't fight..I don't want to fight anyone any more." he said putting his hands up.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sat May 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Slipstream’s eyes widened under her helmet then narrowed sharply “If you don’t want to fight, I understand that completely. However, no mater what your intentions there are things I cannot allow you to do, someone like you, who unleashed an army of murders and rapists on to a city and gave them the power to make it hell on earth, if you don’t want to fight then escape or die.” Her usual emotionless voice had hints of a hatred that ran deeper than he could possibly imagine. “I have already killed one hundred and seventy eight of your members, but I was looking for just three, you are one of them Matt Ervin! You cannot be forgiven, you cannot escape, if there can be no victory then I will continue forever” she aimed her new weapon, retribution so that the tip of the gun was less than three feet from the center of Shock’s torso and fired a fifty millimeter caliber adamantine tipped brass cased anti mutant anti tank artillery shell directly at him.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Matt sighed as there was no way avoiding this fight. "Please know you brought this one you're self." he said as he moved out of the way of the bullet running at mach 1 speeds at her with electricty sparking from his hand. As he closed in on her running full speed he attempted to plan his electric powered fist into her stomach.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Slipstream's relefees far out spaced that of things moving at match 1 "is that as fast as you can move?" Moving at speeds of match 2 she skillfully left out of his reach and pulled back on her guns leaver releasing a shell casing which weighed about five pounds, with one foot she skillfully kicked it at shocks chest form a distance as her leap propelled her upward thanks to the hydraulics in her shoes, she reloaded with one quick turn as the last shot hit the ground a distance away creating a large explosion propelling rubble in all directions, thankfully some of it was being sent toward shock and beter still she had leapt out of the debris range, Jen had anticipated that he might avoid the shot and used the resulting explosion to her advantage, she was more resourceful than her opponent might have believed. Then as Jen reached the height of her jump she slid the retribution's loading mechanism shut ready to fire again, now with an incendiary round inside while shock was still left to be struk by the fast moving chunks of pavement from her last shot and the five pound brass shell caseing shed kicked at him mid air. this weapon is amazing, but I havent trained with it at all... and with out a power he has a massive advantage, but I cant stop now, I have to kill him or at the very leist keep him on the defensive till I can get away, damn it. With voltage like that I could be killed isnatntly.
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sat May 14, 2011 11:29 pm

As the rubble came at shock he yelled and sent a shock wave sending the rubble flying in the other direction. He began to breath heavy as he began to run away from the fight full speed untill out in the street where neon signs lit up the streets. Due to being within five feet of the neon sign he drained it of it's power. If one were to look at Shock rite now they would see him go from a sickly pale color to a healthy glow with a slight tan. "Lets see how you fight in the open..." he said launching bolts down the ally way that when getting close to the ground tore a trail.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Mid air Jen was right next to a wall, she kicked off it and used her hydraulics to launch herself over the rubble and lighting, with her helmets night vision she had a pirfect opportunity to aim the incendiary shot directly for shock who was preoccupied with attacking, she fired the shot directly for the center of his body but this time the round would be faster and have a much larger blast, she used the recoil of her gun to propel her body a safe distance away before using the shock absorbers in her shoes to land safely and reload. so much for not wanting to fight... this sort of blood lust is to be expected of his sort of person, what a truly unforgivable murderous person he is... if I still clung to fear Im sure Id be terrified, but Im only disgusted
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sat May 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Hearing the bang of the gun he raised his arm slightly up and shot at the bullet making it explode due to the heat. "You're out matched her little girl. Just run home to mommy and daddy before the big kids give you a boo boo." he said in a taunting tone with a smirk plasterd on his face.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 am

Jen reloaded "you really call that an insult? I would have thought the man who made the drug that killed so many people would have been smarter... a shame" shrapnel from the second shot fell at shock, red hot and razor sharp. She would wait for him to repel or doge the shrapnel then fire at where ever he was while he was recovering. "I am rather young, but dont underestimate me because of that, Ive murdered more of your mutants than any serial killer and I did it all with out a power. The one who destroyed all of your bases of operations, was me"
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

Matt's eyes widend then narrowed in rage "SO YOU'RE THE DAMN BRAT THAT SCREWED ME OUTTA 10 MILL BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T PAY MY MOTHERS HOSPITAL BILL I-I-I'LL KILL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!" he yelled as lightning shot out of his body stricking innocent people taking buildings down in flames and hit the shots fired at him. "FRY BITCH! OH YEAH AND I DID KNOW SLIPSTREAM! I KILLED HIM!" he yelled lieing about killing the man who seemed so important to the woman. Before sending a massive shock wave where the last shots came from. The shock wave launching trees cars and people into the air. How ever it and the major lightning attack left Shock majorly drained. He had left most of the area near him destroyed and alot of the people dead. Going near a man hole he jumped down and ran off into the sewers. But not before hit in the back by a few sharpnels.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sun May 15, 2011 12:30 am

Slipstream had acted quickly, shed leptin to the air and fired her shot first, blowing up the debris and damaging the shock wave before throwing her coat off and hiding behind it, her armored coat, x suit and three million dollar helmet kept her alive as she rocked back in to a wall and reduced much of the damage. When the smoke cleared there was no one left alive but her and shock was complely gone, she got to her feet and opened the mouth of her visor to cough up some blood form the impact "finally..." she gasped "finally I know who you are... I have to kill you Matt Ervin, I have to kill you so that my brother can rest in peace" Her coat was badly burned but not unrepeatable and it had saved her life. She was feeling incredibly wousy, the damage from her landing had taken a larger tole than she had suspected "I... I have to get revenge, this has to be over. There was one thing she had heared that she didnt understand, one loose end. "A mother..." the word was so foreign to her, shed never known any kind of mother in her life, but she knew vaguely what one was "I bet hes killed more mothers than any disease... what makes his so much more worthy to live? Who the hell does he think he is? How can he expect to receive sympathy when hes caused more suffering than any one person can feel?" she thought a moment "I will train, I will become stronger than Ive ever been, I will modify my armor against his lightning and I will kill him, I will crush his gang and finaly bring justice to you brother... even if I have to die doing it, he will die, I promise you brother, I will end it" she collapsed against a wall and caught her breath "and that bastard is in the same boat as I am now, Ill get my armor modified for free this time... hes much more afraid of death than I am" She slipped away to the safe house that was her apartment, to heal and rest, tomorrow she would train, tomorrow she would kill him."
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cold Shock Sun May 15, 2011 12:48 am

Matt walked through the sewers of Duskbreak. A small base was kept down here incase of emergencys and this was one if he had ever had one. A duskbreak picked him up and layed him down on a table on his stomach. Pulling out the three hot pieces of metal lodged in his back. Then wrapping him up in bandages. Getting up he took a stimpack and injected it into his blood stream. He looked up and saw a small crack of light had broken through "Boss...What happend up there?" one of the younger recruits asked. Matt said nothing as he starred at the light "My attacks have never been so powerful...C-Could rage be the key to my true power? I don't know this but that girl why didn't I want to fight her? I felt rage,sadness and...Something else I can't place. But all of them emitted strongly in her subconscious." he thought. "I don't need to explain it to you." he said coldly as he climbed up the latter and went back to him home in the upper part of town.

Cold Shock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 am

--------

The next morning came late, Jen sat up on her bed with her knees tucked to her chest, the first chance meeting shed had in months and countless people had been killed, with the duskbreakers she didnt care, they were guilty and needed to pay with their lives but the civilians that night had been innocent. Jen knew her enemies didnt care about the lives of others and she knew she wasn't supposed to either but somehow the disaster deeply disturbed her, her life was such a lonely one, even her now mortal enemy had a mother, someone he cared about but siting in her silent room it was painfully obvious Jen had no one, needed no one and would never have anyone. Jen hated thinking the way she was, she knew she was an assassin, that her duty in life was death and that things like companionship were unnecessary luxuries for her, she was happy that no one was around to touch her, hurt her or attack her but at the same time something was always missing. "Vengeance Jenifer, thats whats missing" she said herself, correcting her own train of thought. She looked to the picture of Cold shock on her wall and was once again burning with hatred. He was the one, the mortal enemy who killed her brother, he was the one who caused all her suffering. The bandages clung to her skin as she rolled to her side, still tucked in a ball. She couldn't make the memories go away, they wouldn't stop reminding her of all shed endured, if there was one thing Jenifer hated almost as much as her brothers killer it was the pain of being alone with her memories. She would never take a shower or change her cloths with out being reminded of her fathers unwanted touch, she would never taste sunflower seeds and not remember her brothers death, she would never see a child and not remember the day the orphanage was destroyed, even after her revenge those memories would haunt her, like scars etched deep in to her very soul they would never go away.

She tilted her head up to look out to the ruins that were the slums, what would the children that died last night because of her fight with cold shock be doing now if she hadn't gone out that night? What dreams would they have woken from this mourning? What lives would they have built all questions shed never answer. Was she a being that could bring only such suffering? Duke certainly had thought so, why else would he have trained her to focus that power where it belonged, against the duskbreakers. She almost smiled thinking of Duke before she recalled killing him. She was like a sword, cold and deadly, you wouldn't expect a sword to have a mother, and so she didnt, you wouldn't expect a sword to feel sympathy, and so she couldn't. She could only cut down, never save. She had to constantly tell herself thease things as she forced her self out of the warm comfort of bed and to her feet, her toned slender body was riddled with bruises from being flung by that shock wave but she was alive. She tossed her hair out of her eyes and took a deep breath. There was no time to be Jenifer, Jenifer died with her brother years ago, now more than ever it was time to be Slipstream, and slipstream had a mission to complete.

First things first, she needed her armor lined with rubber to negate the electric shocks, she needed some sort of lightning rod to divert his attacks and she needed some kind of weapon to finally kill him, she needed it all now and she needed it all for free. Jen loaded the gun she would use to make sure she got those things just the way she needed them. Glitch had been sort of the only thing close to a friend for some time now but if he wasn't going to help her now she was prepared to force him to at gunpoint or black mail him by threatening to expose him to the duskbreakers and when he was of no more use to her she would have have to kill him or break contact with him to avoid repercussions. Her entire body hurt, her arms, her legs, her hands, her feet, her fingertips, her toes, her neck, her head and everywhere in between felt so strained. It hurt just to move, it hurt just to breath but Jen could waste no time, her mutant's body would likely heal faster and she had no time to waste, the duskbreakers were probably hunting for her now and her room was no longer safe, nowhere was safe. Jenifer couldn't even bring herself to lift her things at first because her body had been pushed to its limit, many of her muscles were torn from running at match two and being kicked in to a brick wall by a shock wave and she was beginning to worry one of her ribs may have broken.

She considered for a moment going to a hospital but knew she couldn't do that, hospitals were for people who could afford them and she wasn't dieing or anything, just miserable. She poured herself a cup of coffee, from what Jen knew about the human body it would become stronger after being strained so hopefully her mutant body would do even beter as it recovered. The bitter taste of the coffee cleared her head but the heat isnt helping the pain in her chest. She choked just a little on it but forced herself to drink it. Shed be awake now.

As she made herself breakfast she got dressed, she was going to have to wear the x-suit under any clothing at all times now in case she were ambushed and she was to weak to use most of her weapons. She realized what a stupid move telling the second in command that shed been decimated his operations but there was no way to fix that. She ate breakfast slowly, her body didnt want to eat that mourning but she knew that shed lost blood so she forced herself to keep eating. Finnaly with a full stomach she felt a bit stronger but her body just wasnt going to be up to comission today, it had been to badly damaged. She was truly mortifyed by being so weakened, it was a huge problem for her, if her oponent was as weakened he had an entire gang of loyal suborinates to watch his back, she did not and more impotrnatly those loyal suborindates were trying to find and kill her. She tried to walk to the door and leave but it just wasnt going to hapan, she siged heavily and colapsed on the bed again "damn it..." she mumbled to herslef under her breath, there was nothing she could do that day but rest, rest and wait.

the end of part one
Rasher
Rasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down